Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I like your way of earning respect, I can say that happened to me in high school to earn respect by


Many people are trying to earn the respect of those around them and often the result is the opposite one. Since we are children until we close our eyes when we want to be respected and to be appreciated for who we are, do not be shadows only pass through life unnoticed and unrecognized. Since we are small we want to be seen well in the circle of friends, to be leaders or even close to the leaders. I remember when I was little we used not to be well regarded? Doing all sorts of terrible glass door things to impress girls wanting to impress a group of friends. Salt trees on terraces or stores although we were afraid of heights, play games quite strange commandments, all to be valued and respected. glass door Or high school by most everyone wanted to be respected, to be popular in school or college. It was good to sit among the folk and popular back for me. Likewise, doing all sorts of blunders as to be well regarded by staff. It seems that it was and is a fashion that if you do bad things Profiles are strong. Anyway, on to college things looked in part to the high school only because there have more in mind and realize that it is gaining respect. glass door Eventually, respect is earned. Some think it may have by force. He wins not required. If we impose become tyrant, a dictator.
And finally how to earn respect? Some would say that if you are proud in life you win respect. In fact hubris means pride, arrogance, vanity, glass door self-love. I do not think these are the attributes which can win anyone's respect. Others glass door believe that with perseverance you can earn respect. Perseverance in which they possess or agreed it best can bring a form of respect, but only from those who are in the same niche with you. That's because they may ignore other areas and lose the respect of others. Family, glass door relatives, old friends who really helped you in time.
Eventually how to win respect? The answer is simple: the honor. Many today confuse pride with honor. They are completely different things. Proud to be what I described above. Do you honor instead is to know your value and know that your place is not among the facts lacking common sense or moral scruples. Having honor means to have character. Being a man of honor means to be a man of character. A man with a fear of God, a man of conscience and above all knows what you moral. If you honor of morality. You moral of consciousness. You conscience of character. You character you respect. Today it's hard to find people of honor. They exist, but are harder to find. If you want to be respected, try to have honor. Believe me, it's worth :)
Nice February 24, 2014 at 11:41 p.m.
Well said respect is earned, not imposed. I, for example. People respect honest, upright, honest, which is related to the word. People who honor you as well emphasized in the article. If one tell me in the face and do another behind my back, why should I respect? If you have two girls, if you're a hypocrite and cunning, why should I comply? One of the things that got lost in the Romanian society glass door (Speaking and school) is respect. Nobody respects anyone that deh, so to understand democracy in Romania.
Overturned the scale of values. Before if I was someone glass door I wanted to get moral squirm. glass door Today you risk getting beaten. glass door Non-values become values and values have become taboo, or even remained for suckers ...
I like your way of earning respect, I can say that happened to me in high school to earn respect by such a method and sometimes I was wondering what I did, now I have opened my eyes. Some things seem like they were doing involuntarily, without that I respect, I do more for my respect for me and so I won and colleagues ... I hope to be the same ... and persevere.
I congratulate you on this one. Yesterday talking to someone about it, just come here and the article in question and you ask me if I'm a man I said I hope to be. So I say now. I hope to be a man of honor. Do not know how I managed to draw respect but I hope to be a man of honor above all: P
You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change)
Take Our Poll Blogroll About Nothing and Everything Addicted Adventisttm Aimesx Alex Mazilu Mirela Adina Alex'andra anaAyana Alexandra Andreea Andra Zaharia's Backyard NMA Bianca glass door Bitchcraft Bitter Choco Mili Camelia Bucur Follie Tocila Credinmine glass door Claudia glass door Cristina Cris Buli Baran Cristina glass door Olariu CristinaTM Delia's complicated, but write well Ellanomis glass door Evergreen No viruses Gabriel piglets Gabriela Elena grapefruits Honey Bi's Hubba Bubba Imperfect Girl Lav Inoubliable

No comments:

Post a Comment