Sunday, September 29, 2013

Meter reputatsyy - evaluation of âñåõ Previous kommentaryev Members Latest for 12 months, sdelannay


Meter reputatsyy - evaluation of âñåõ Previous kommentaryev Members Latest for 12 months, sdelannaya second user. CEI indicator of pozvoljaet Suppose Delivered ly uvazhaemыm author commentary or not.
News STATISTICS Muzhchynы Superliga Sbornaya Evrokubky UKRAINE UKRAINE Chempionat john deere parts Double Cup First League Zhenschynы UPBL Chempionat UKRAINE UKRAINE Sbornaya john deere parts Evrokubky SE, FM, OI Calendar Muzhchynы Superliga Sbornaya Evrokubky Chempionat UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE Zhenschynы Chempionat Sbornaya UKRAINE Evrokubky BLOGS Add article TURNYRЫ Monstrov Bankovskaya League League League Nikolaevskaya Basketbolnaya Odesskaya basketbolnaya League League Sumschynы Chempionat Zaporozhye Strytbolnыe turnyrы Cup Korban Chempionat Kyiv NEWSMAKER FAQ
davlenye:
Meter reputatsyy - evaluation of âñåõ Previous kommentaryev Users, sdelannaya second user. CEI indicator of pozvoljaet Suppose Delivered ly uvazhaemыm author commentary or not.
Jeremy Sheppell john deere parts appeared in "Ferro-ZNTU" in order urgent replacement Tony Crocker, who arrived to Zaporozhye with an injury. American is not new to the Ukrainian Cup - last season he was in the "Goverly" won bronze medals in Super League. Zaporizhzhya fans remember well this achievement Ivano-Frankivsk club that the series for third place took precedence over "Ferro-ZNTU". The team Eugene Murzina Sheppell Jeremy was one of the leaders, distinguished athleticism, versatility and plenty of rebounds. Of course, such a player would not prevent any team Super League. On the fruits of his transition team to Zaporozhye, of course, have to say at the end of the season, and yet managed to talk to Jeremy detail in the interview. - Jeremy, our communication john deere parts I want to start with your impressions of Kiev. You tell if you got accustomed to a completely new city for themselves? - Yes, I feel great here. Her husband to admit that I really like is added misto.Komfortu team mates - with them I eat somewhere or go shopping. So everything is perfect. - How do you Ukrainian cuisine? - I would like to try more dishes. However, my favorite dish - soup, and every time I order it. - What places have managed to visit? - Before you come here looking online photo Zaporozhye. Unfortunately, that was not able to visit those attractions that planned. I do it with my family, but still not enough time. - Kiev - Ukrainian town that was not first in your career. You have revealed here is something new for yourself after the Ivano-Frankivsk? - This is a much larger city. Here you can often hear English. And more fans interact with the players. In Ivano-Frankivsk some vicious people. - Are there any options other than "Ferro-ZNTU"? Why did you chose Zaporozhye? - Yes, there were options to continue playing career in Italy or Israel. But I am well accustomed to Ukraine and decided it would be better to improve here. More develop a quality leader. - You've already spent some time in Kiev. Are concluded john deere parts that a basketball town? - I noticed that the fans love the team: home games at the Sport Palace "SAR" is almost filled to capacity, and during away games we also have support. So I tried to make sure that there love basketball. - Let's talk about your career. You tell us how basketball was in your life? - Sports for me was opening early age of college football. I just dreamed it. Basketball john deere parts came later, when I was 10 years old. I have no idea how it will be, but wanted to try. My first coach was his father. When I brought the team 30 points, began to take basketball seriously and he gradually edged out American football. - Father john deere parts still giving you advice? - Of course! For example, we recently contacted through a social network. He told me that I have to be more aggressive, john deere parts more likely to attack john deere parts ring rivals. The father now head basketball john deere parts federation in my hometown of Cincinnati and coached a team of girls in primary school. It is my main teacher. john deere parts - Among your relatives, besides his father, are athletes? - My mother told me that 16 years is also involved in basketball. My brother played for the college basketball team, but his real passion was football. Even I have two sisters who are engaged jogging track. - Your career takes only move, but you have already made some progress. Which ones do you appreciate the most? - My highest achievement - bronze medals john deere parts Super League last season. By nature I am - a winner, so I hate to lose. When played in the championship john deere parts of Poland won the title of best defender of the year. I love defense and hate u I hate to defend when the opponent reaches the goal throw my fault. - In addition to Polish and Ukrainian championships, you Su

No comments:

Post a Comment