Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Eliza congratulations! ryobi The video is brilliant, just distract the television, which was reflec


Finally, I present you the first video in the series ryobi "Three times so that Fashionelka". This is a new series of films, in which I talk about three things that have recently intrigued me and delighted. There will be things from different categories, and videos will be up to 5-6 minutes. In the first three times Taku talking about well-known camera you fuji instax 7s, with interactive book "Girl walks into a bar" by three friends who wrote under the pseudonym Helen S. Paige toothbrush and face wash Philips VisaPure.
I'm terribly curious whether such a format you'll like. I still think the other cycles, I would like to cook, do make-up, talking about the interiors, wedding themes, etc. If you have any suggestions such as the names of such cycles, let necessarily ryobi know. Or maybe there is something you would like me to say? All your suggestions accumulating and Implementation soon!
22.11.2013.r 18:31
wow, I want this book, the camera also terribly I like it a shame that these pictures are so small, but you do not have to wait (long). I use a brush, but not electricity. You, as always positive, smiling and talkative, and of the voice, I like it.
If you like this book, it is with a bit of "ambitious" position of this type would recommend "Play in Class" by J. Cortazar, or Polish ryobi hypertext novel (in paper form but also there is not an ordinary book)
Heheheh, ryobi do not believe this, but when I was little I had this idea to write a book interactive. Unfortunately, as you can see I was born in the wrong time this video is good assembled to record at home this db idea
If you enjoyed this type of book, see paragrafówki such as "time machine" not forgetting the classics - "Hopscotch." Cool video and a big plus for naturalness, because exactly you remember from BFG. For now, he can not speak so freely ryobi to kamery.Pozdrawiam.
Fashionelka,
Hello Eliza, the first time you comment on something in, even though you have a long watch, recently learned that studying psychology at UMCSie like me, so that I am in the second ryobi year of a wonderful movie, I can not wait to the next, overall, I'm dependent on youtube , so I am delighted that one of my favorite bloggers at the end of the recording, I look forward to talks about your favorite cosmetics, for the most
Fashionelka,
Cool done. I liked it, keep it up Eliza!
What kind of paint? The perfect shade!
Reply
Once you had a stupid groupie fashion and expensive things, but now I come to the conclusion that you are damn smart. Overall, I like the blog, I like Your lifestyle. And not doing the pictures zblazowanej mines as some so called blogger '
Fashionelka,
Reply
Kasiaa, ryobi
Eliza Way, at the cycle: "Questions and Answers" and will still continue? I'm waiting for him impatiently ryobi I would also like to ask if you create an entry to be thankful for parents?
everything cool addition to the cap, although I admit - I kapeluszofobię if you wear them low people ryobi (myself am poor, so it was not just like me and you, it looks like the director of the circus).
Eliza congratulations! ryobi The video is brilliant, just distract the television, which was reflected in the mirror)) I want the video, in which you had to lips intensely pink lipstick strong będzisz looked deadly! Cloves have perfect!
Reply
Eliza're mega awesome! Compared with the first videos did gigantic progress, both in the former case and in the assembly. We really enjoyed watching and listening to you, just a pity that so shortly :) Keep on this level :) And yet one never ever go back to long hair already! This shorter fit you perfectly! Long unfortunately some overwhelm you. Kisses :) :)
Hello Eliza, this is my first comment from you. I also like fujika and flocks of my request: czymozesz provide a link to the seller on whose're stocking up on plates to him? Regards
Hi Vlog is great. You can see that very wanted him to be professional and "sleek" and you did it. Well, that did not crossed the border and not the've been trying to make him study film (because it happens). And it is nice. There are a lot of Polish vlogów of interesting stuff: funny, smart, interesting, and your extra fun to watch. ryobi Congratulations! And when it comes to interactive books, it's like some people above recommended "Game ryobi in Class" J.Cortazara. It is ambitious and perfect for autumn evenings.
Overall a very nice video, ryobi but Eliza please, why so stare eyes? You are a pretty woman and unnecessarily doing such miiiiny: D looks a bit artificial, no hejtu this site! Cheers, NC ;)
Eliza, I decided to write to you because every day I look forward to

No comments:

Post a Comment