Sunday, April 20, 2014

Muji (1)


this state kitchen to wash dishes the end, it was refreshing to wipe off the water droplets in the sink is pleasant, in has effeminate windows alone kitchen, and I try to not place obstacles as possible in the kitchen Okuneko in order to keep the state . Is no even wash tub or sink strainer windows likely usually. It is replaced by the others so do not want to put things and as much as possible ... but it is useful if available. Catch covered with a net to receive waste drainage ditch fine Kuzuyagomi Put the vegetable waste by placing a small bowl instead there is no triangle corner. It is a thing that there was a time when I thought it was a wash tub also want the thought of water-saving, but it is something you can substitute in a large bowl, or may not. It seems become water-saving to be used well by filled with water to wash tub when washing dishes, but what about ... comes to use the water only to wash the tub at the end? I quit I do not think I need to stick to the tub Given the water-saving. After, I have also removed the lid of the drain outlet. It's not going to be easy When you are not better yet ... not like hate to wash the lid so bad feeling is often, windows I left alone and soft guy you Birabira of black rubber? I am not troubled even without a lid unexpectedly Why do not you do without the lid for a while I think. If there is a lid on the reverse you will pick up as soon as the net so you catch spoon even fell into the drain outlet, (but it is hard to notice) ... be still lost I changed windows daily net course. Cleaning is also easy because early thirst When you open the lid eliminates the drain outlet. To the extent that once put to bleach a month, I have to keep clean in the house. After, when to be worried about, and wash through the drain hole in the sponge of melamine. I discarded after cleaning cut small to about 3 cm square sponge of melamine. (Because I do not want to keep standing sponge drain outlet for ...)
Tops shirt, cut-and-sew
Muji (1)
Powered by Livedoor windows blog

No comments:

Post a Comment