Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sometimes ideas come to my mind immediately supplies the best deals then take notes in a corner. Ro


Sometimes ideas come to my mind immediately supplies the best deals then take notes in a corner. Roll up their sleeves at the weekend soon :) I'm starting to experiment with PVC coating felt at the idea of traveling on the road as the day came to mind when you see a vendor PVC covering.
If we can cover identities kaplayamayal why I thought I'd felt or fabric. In this way I could immortalize felt the way I did. You can find PVC coating paper stationery is sold as a double-decker, mrv prices are also very reasonable. There are two or three different sizes, if you like me to take A4 size can shrink mrv by cutting according to your needs. mrv I have done previously for the coating of felt I decided to use waterfowl. First, you can place the seal between the two paper. With ironing pass over the next step, with the transparent portions of the iron from sticking together to provide temperature. However, mrv do not apply the iron directly on PVC nylon putting together a piece of fabric from sticking to the board are blocking. This fabric can iron out even if you have a steam iron is hot by applying steam than can provide better adhesion. mrv After the ironing process the material at hand, just as would be framed. Excess with scissors serrated cutting edges, moving parts, which add an air I wanted to. In this way you get into the plastic, felt, fabric, dried flowers or photos, you can also use as bookends. Using this method you can make a lot of things eternal. To use in other places with the help of punch holes to hang on your model you can. Rope, twine or ribbon prepared using the apparatus that you can attach mrv to your gift packages can even make even keyrings. Directions to broaden the use of me from you :)
Hello
Everyone has a wonderland; Who does not want to see, some people are afraid to go, some people are too busy to go. Take the time to things that we love life too .. wish us to take us down the road of love for everyone ... I'm fikirleşel; My zeynepharikalardiyarinda@gmail.co
Loading ...
Grapo from the Paper Flower Making
2014 (43) April (7) Buttons mrv With Accessories Made Kadikoy Date Tuesday Market and How to Get Country Wedding Venues Mother's Day Raffle at Home Iron and PVC Coating in Kadikoy Party Supplies Where to Buy Evening Bag Making / Clutch Making March ( 12) February (13) January (11) 2013 (60) December (12) November (8) October (6) September (2) August (4) July (7) May ( 4) March (3) February (8) January (6) 2012 (29) December (11) November (6) October mrv (7) September (4) May (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment