Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Recent Comments


"... To feed the clouds, sometimes early part to the wind before abboda Blast off on another thunder from heaven ..." -------------- ------------------------------------ A lightning storm as prenncio A car fire shining, lit across the air, for now, in the calm smiles h vu, to blue, ethereal; clida the earth, so much joy everywhere, could be printed home base buclico framework memorial. To feed the clouds, now part so soon the wind before abboda Blast off in the sky another thunder. If Quinho h of sadness, the tears of the sky this aurora, surely this acinzentaro the east. Popped an audible and loud thunder gun in silence, multitudes of clouds gathered over there; now the sky darkened est Heavy, taken by cloudy mantle. home base Half a prevailing darkness fell the light blue sky, flaring up at come to the ground, between clouds collapsed; supervening storm, strikes down with furious home base roar.
"... Describe undone without making my suffering and my loves in need prescribers much less revenue." Author Author LuizMorais More texts Rss author statistics Text Date 28/03/2014 11:18:55 Readings 111 0 license Favorites Email Print Create a pdf
* Very good to read something so well written with zeal, with rich, poetic starting my day. a pleasure to read of your writing. beijoka * Submitted by Tpeak MarySSantos
Recent Comments
Re: Forbidden luisroggia 05/27/2014 16:14 Re: The signature of joaovictor.azfe Bandit 27/05/2014 16:08 Re: What costs you, love? aquazulis 05/27/2014 16:08 Re: What Being Me .. Alice Luconi 05/27/2014 16:06 Re: Land an presdio of seguranamxima to partici ... sendoluzmaior 27/05/2014 16:04 Re: Astral Traveler joaovictor.azfe 05/27/2014 16:03 Re: say yes, say the luisroggia 05/27/2014 16:03 Re: as if there were more no sound, sine a barb ... Alice Luconi 27/05/2014 15:49 Re: BE SAUDADE! Robertojun 05/27/2014 15:44 Re: 22 Srgio Robertojun 27/05/2014 15:41 Re: Please, save me Robertojun 27/05/2014 15:39 Re: SWEET LIE martisns 27/05 / 2014 15:38 Re: FABRIC Robertojun 27/05/2014 15:37 Re: Scent of delicacy Robertojun 05/27/2014 15:33 Re: Meaningless ... Robertojun 27/05/2014 15:31 Re: a stranger home base named almamater 27/05/2014 15:29 Re: Brazil Caio Caopeo 27/05/2014 15:26 Re: Wing of joaovictor.azfe poets 05/27/2014 15:23 Re: Be bold martisns home base 27 / 05/2014 15:10 Re: CARNIVAL AND MY LOVE STORY JogonSantos 05/27/2014 15:01
Phrase incredible that in order to justify our beliefs, we put God on earth and man ass (Garrido) home base Leaf The leaf falls in the summer. (Was sheet of paper) in the peg with it because the wind And take me away. Matheus Perfect Insanity I feel tired J words fail me! Those who savor between madness From my own troubles in J feel my body Vowels consume it falls asleep in many soft consonants are hereby Those sentences by saying, That I can write in j, I lack is the As the pen begins to tremble SOLUTION. My gaze builds to my mind rejects This is me, The sweet woman's insane, poet ... (ConceioB) Storms Everything in me, so days of storms ... So I give my soul Poetry And my days writing poems and poems about meth in old bottles and take them to the endless waters of the seas - disheveled and sad - And lan, From the simple hope that one day some Although my time to read more about this psno are cho And my body has been j Launched in the womb of this land impure And my soul has also broken - for the endless immensity that dream, or the lonely home base abyss amendronta home base me ... (Vanessa Marques) Firefly home base ... kiss you - blue bird was to be strumming ugabe was drinking levitating clouds and defoliate the cost was a sweet walk without touching the ground strains emptying home base in aljfar ... ddalo was to shut me up happening cascade dreaming my mouth than happy if fenecia - and it was all free wings with bright flame Firefly how He loves. (RoqueSilveira) Ns poetry home base made of incompleteness Life ... Like the bars of empty tables Or In the long quiet roads Teeming with nothing on both sides Still, I write Even though Untie me up n s poetry and lace-up home base other then. The fact that Fao From what I have left me full humanly merely human ... (Vanessa Marques) phrase "Love" gift given without hope of return, and we just hope that is rejected in (Junior A) How can I explain this phrase Invasive Pain From my soul Seno say That sa lie Most From my real life ...? (Raquel Naranjo) Phrase home base Love as justice: home base Unfair and blind. (TrabisDeMentia) napkins from our kiss, walls of our love, our crumbs verb shrouds of our conversations home base poems on napkins (Nik) Sixth Sense Try to listen to the silence ... See the light in deep darkness .. . Smell the aroma d

No comments:

Post a Comment