Saturday, August 9, 2014

Ok, now you


Wow, that is one lurid title, huh? I admit it: I'm a bad housewife. Compared to some others, I am sensational unprepared when it comes to the budget. My best friend only had to me the concept of microfiber towels explain blinds before I could give them my cleaning fairy. In my fridge regularly gaping void and my equipment to cutting boards, pans and especially this many practical Tupperware utensils is, well, let's say modest. (Where these Tupperware things are really blinds great when you finally invites me to a Tupperware party a ?!)
Nevertheless, even if some one me whether my tendency of disorganization when it comes to laughing at the household, one thing I'm really happy: cooking! Although it happens only once every blue moon that I at the right time, the right ingredients in the fridge have (the supermarket logistics problem I have not yet really solved) and thus can start the cooking process. But if so, then I feel in a kitchen very well. How indeed in the rest apparently also a large part of the rest of the population, if you look at where the guests always gather at parties and dinner invitations. Therefore, I consider it as a be-all and a beautiful, functional kitchen to have. I am happy owner of such and love my big kitchen island, around which any guest can then sheep flock. And I love the many storage space and room in my kitchen (although I as I said actually to store and process blinds much did not, oh well).
Ok, now you'd have to know it all: I LOVE brick walls!
What has happened in the meantime ... "
Recent Posts Greece. Where Greeks, cats and swans meet. Part 2 From the series Babs travel the world. This time: Greece. Where Greeks, cats and swans meet. Part 1 Everything must come to an end, the holiday very quickly up and away Rainbow warrior Archives Select month July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September blinds 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 February 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012
bathroom beach bed Berlin Bikram Yoga birthday bliss Bobo boutique hotels chill christmas Croatia Dubrovnik eating flowers Friday birthday greece Greece happiness happy autumn blinds wedding holidays hotel Hotel Lone Interior Design Istanbul Justin Timberlake Croatia Cuba Carinthia lama lama trekking love loft London love Munich Men München think office design office life Easter party pinterest blinds pool Portofino relax ryan gosling sad silence Rovinj sightseeing silence sleep Stockholm stress summer swimming pool terrace wallpaper tgif tourist blinds travel vacation vacation Vietnam wall decoration wedding weekend weekend yoga Vienna theblissfactor.at Twitter The major disadvantage of glazed offices: one can not freely with throwing devices handle #glasbruch blinds #ball #frisbee #almostincident 2 days ago Woerth pond, sovü schee #beachvolleyball #klagenfurt blinds instagram.com/p/rH_9AVsrqX/ 1 week ago Is this Possibly the coolest car ever? #coffeetogo #fiat # 500l #awesomeness instagram.com/p/q65V-tMrhr/ 1 week ago Followthe_bto Instagram
Your blog can not share any posts by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment