Monday, April 27, 2015

Garden problem stoker places was the beginning of the summer, entitled Between the blog Rikkaruohoe


Garden problem stoker places was the beginning of the summer, entitled Between the blog Rikkaruohoelämää. I studied the text for a moment and I thought that the welcome, but for us to solve quizzes throughout the blogosphere! Garden could share the challenge after another and write about the whole thing set. In the summer of resolving one problem in my garden.
Garden problems were a title at Between's blog Rikkaruohoelämää at the beginning of summer. I read her text and thought in my mind; welcome to my garden the whole blogosphere to solve my problems! Here will be a challenge after another and I could write series of stories. Last summer stoker I solved one of the problems.
Kohteenani is cut down and a new growth has left the hawthorn fence on the north side of the house from the beginning. Hedge Aidan, I will be quite low (up to 120 cm), and particularly slim. External Ida cutting a story, stoker as well as pictures of just over a year ago.
My target is at the north side of our house, below a down cut a hedge. Luckily the hedge grows well after cutting. I try to keep it low (Highest 120cm) and Especially narrow. About cutting the hedge and some pictures taken over a year ago.
The house over- shadows fence is in deep shade. The afternoon sun uncomfortably hot at the base of the fence. In the evening, the road on the other side of the stand again creates long shadows of the fence. March spend the fence sharply the path, and is therefore dry. Soil is a vague mixture of rocks, stoker gravel, soil and clay. And the weeds!
Soil is the decades grown goat tube, ie weeding helps only for a moment. It is also growing in the ditch on the other side of the fence. How do I change the country without damaging the roots of hawthorn? If I will cover the platform just on the mat, how do I keep the goat rising tube frames intervals? How much mold dare to put a covering for the roots of the fence? How do I prevent mold from entering the downhill path in the rain? Or I could dig the soil planting pockets for?
Our house gives a deep shadow to the hedge at forenoon. But in the afternoon sun burns hot until sets down behind a small forest at the other side of the road and gives long shadows again. The ground slopes down, Which makes soil dry. Soil is a mixture of stones, gravel, compost and clay. And weeds!
Ground has grown weed for decades, so uprooting helps only for a while. It's the weed on the other side of the hedge too. How can I replace soil with no damages on the hedge roots? Or if I use a cover of textile under topsoil, how can I Prevent weeds growth Between the trunks? How thick cover of soil can I put over the hedge roots? Or should I dig potholes for plants?
My idea is to build on the courtyard side path to the edge of the stone embankment (up to perhaps 40 cm) and plant the plants on top of it and leave the stones. First, you have to be out of the weeds at the foot of the fence. I decided to have a bite without excessive dose and build one piece of finished.
My plan is to build a rock wall (about 40cm high) and plant some plants and it is Between stones. First weed has to be taken off. I decided not to take too big Underway work and to build one part ready.
Weeds for the whole of that alum. Together is a few stone fence and waiting for the other side of the future hash. I clean the weeds, I will cover the root mat and put on yet risumaton flat weight. At the same time will be used up at least part of the accumulated branch ends.
Plastic bag is full of weeds. In a pile there are some stones waiting to be used and a roll of sticks will be put on the other side of the hedge. stoker When ground is cleaned, I cut a layer of fabric to Prevent new weeds to grow, over a fabric layer will be a carpet of sticks. This way I utilize old dry sticks.
I tested how just incredible piece will be sufficient. The idea is to open it and cuts by cutting stoker strips of the fence to sneak the frames intervals for the other side. I put the cover on the opposite side, respectively. Part of the old mold Karras lawn, filling depressions and put new mold in place. Then I covered just on the mat tightly along the depressions.
I checked there is enough fabric. The idea is to open it, cut to slices and draw slices to the other side of the hedge. stoker Same way at the opposite side. I dig some old soil first to fill the dips is a lawn, refilled with new soil and then covered with fabric.
Finally I get to build. The figure shows how the strips are straightened through a fence and stones placed in the weights. I build the wall without concrete. I choose the right format and beautifully colored stones, and inspiring puffing Arrange them closely interlocked. Wall, invisible in the barn uglier mollukoita. I'll make sure that the stones to rally support for each other and the wall a little lean on the fence down. The tilt angle of do not ask, do not have much so low in the wall. The stones summarize the gaps with soil and a sauna overhaul surviving gravel. This was just an incredibly fun thing to do.
At last I can start to build. You can see in the picture, how fa

No comments:

Post a Comment