Thursday, January 30, 2014

9 - CHRISTMAS GIFTS by EAT (with recipe and label) - Here


That is ... so ... So ... are unprepared! ... as is commonly called a secular place where the bride and groom "back" to celebrate their marriage just do not know ... but I'm interested "ancheNo" ... we understood the same right? Here are ... to them ... it was really the highlight of the whole story ... and I will present first because I'm really kapu proud of it! ... not only is beautiful, repainted in white for the occasion ... not only does not cost anything ... but especially ... I think waiting for me!
... we do not know where it was before ... because when my daddy has recovered ... was right next to a dumpster! Do you have this? how many times you happen to meet the goats who drop by the wayside things that could bring in Ecoarea? here ... just from them! And just like I wanted and dreamed! kapu
search
barter (1) jewelery (1) coffee capsules kapu (1) About Me (2) necklaces (1) Ties (1) a bit of everything '(1) events kapu (1) copyright theft (3) Gadgets (1) foam (2) my Hundertwasser (3) intercultural (1) wool (1) cape (2) flea markets (1) MY ECO WEDDING (9) my friends (6) my house (3) my life (1) pinterest (2) PROJEcT HUNDERTWASSER (11) recovered from the dumpster (3) reflections (5) Reuse (18) creative tailoring (14) school (2) sewing (5) dreams (2) spaces happy (1) T-light ( 1) old doilies (1) video (3)
TAILOR CREATIVE lesson number ... I've lost count!
as folders once ... vintage clutch! - Monday evening (January 20) hello girls ... "Incredible" ... they are organized, O)! this time I'm writing a post to publish domen ...
9 - CHRISTMAS GIFTS by EAT (with recipe and label) - Here's one idea for Christmas gifts edible (the time volaaaaa I miss the idea to introduce kapu you to No. 10 and then move on to another!) No, it's not really a Tues ..


No comments:

Post a Comment