Friday, May 29, 2015

2012, we begin our website by the international songs, as Saturady of the second week of January sch


Mirame a los ojos, no me digas el porque Yo no tengo miedo, se que sobrevivire Si dices que te vas, a mi me importa poco Manana ars es otro dia y renacere No te debo nada, ya te he dado por demas Escondere la pena, frente a todos los demas Pero no me supliques que sea comprensivo Perdoname aunque yo no te perdonare Si dices que te vas, estas rompiendo el mundo sobre mi Si dices que te vas, no se como vivir Ya me acostumbrare, a recorrer mi vida sin temer Es facil para ti, que no sonria ya La ultima maleta, y mi vida cambiara Y aunque alguien te espera, en la sombra del portal Y solo espero que te vayas para siempre Que el te lleve lejos, que no vuelvas mas Si dices que te vas, pierdes un lugar dentro de mi Mi puerta cerrare y no se vuelve a abrir Y ahora llevate, tu falso corazon, tu hipocresia Y llevate tambien esa mirada fria Inventare un escudo con el que me defendere de ti,  Para que no me hieran los recuerdos sobre ti Yo maldigo ars el dia que nos ha unido y el dia que te aleja de mi vida Sin una sola despedida, agacho la cabeza, yo dormia Si dices que te vas, estas rompiendo el mundo sobre mi Te juro que al final tu te arrepentiras Si dices que te vas te pido que no vuelvas nunca mas Porque yo cambiare, y tu no cambiaras Mirame a los ojos, si quieres marchate Hoy sin ti me muero y sin ti renacere ars [ from  Pobre Diabla Soundtrack  ]   Translated by google  translation ars Look into my eyes, do not tell me why  I have no fear, you'll survive  You say you're going, I care little  Manana is another day and be reborn  I owe you nothing, I've already given by others hide the pain, compared to everyone else  ars But I beg to be comprehensive  Forgive me but I do not forgive  If you say you're going, you're breaking the world about me  If you say you're going, not how to live  longer I get used to walk my life without fear  is easy for you to not smile as  the last bag, and my life changed  and if someone is waiting in the shade of the portal  and just hope go away forever  That take you away, but again not  if you say you leave, you lose a place inside my  door I shut up and not reopened And Now take, your false heart, your hypocrisy  And take that look too cold  invent a shield with which I will defend you,  for I do not hurt the memories of you  I curse the day that brought us together  and the day that takes you away from my life  without a single farewell, hang my head, I slept  If say you're going, you're breaking the world on my  end I swear you will regret it  if you say you do not ever ask you anymore  'Cause I'll change, ars and you will not change  Look into my eyes, if you want Marchate  Today without you without you I die and be reborn
2012, we begin our website by the international songs, as Saturady of the second week of January schedules as the children day, we introduce the children songs to everyone. Ciao Bella&Sexy radioyota team
Friends are welcomed We are aplolgize for an inconvenient ars of the wave movement from http://161.246.40.13:9000/ due to the busy of the server and the connection of the free program. Sometimes the radio program will be irregular arranged and will be informed to all, inadvance. Thanks to JETCAST, GOOGLE and all audiences ars for being our great friends. ************************************************ ยินดีต้อนรับเพื่อน ๆ ทางรายการเรดิโอโยธาซึ่งถ่ายทอดจาก http://161.246.40.13:9000/ ขออภัยที่ไม่ได้จัดรายการอย่างต่อเนื่องเพราะความไม่สะดวกของการส่งผ่านข้อมูลจากเครื่องแม่ของระบบผ่านฟรีแวร์ หากมีการจัดรายการจะแจ้งให้ทราบล่วงหน้า ขอบคุณ JETCAST, GOOGLE และผู้ฟังทุกท่านสำหรับมิตรภาพที่ยิ่งใหญ่
India heatwave: As toll passes 1,800, even ice-cream sellers suffer as crowds stay in the shade - Outside Delhi’s busy Nizamuddin ars railway station, red-shirted porters take turns to shelter ars under trees from the fierce afternoon sun.
Electrical and Computer Engineering Research (ECER), 2015 - Researches in 2009-2015 1. Research project of the RFIDs Control and Security with AES-256 . 2. ระบบมอนิเตอร์ระดับกำลังไฟฟ้าที่เกิดจาก Inductive load...
“PANAHON NG TRANSISYON AT KRISIS NG LIPUNAN AT KALINANGAN NG KAPILIPINUHAN (1890 – 1913): Huling Baytang ng Pagkabuo ng Bayan (1588 -1913)” - “PANAHON NG TRANSISYON ars AT KRISIS NG LIPUNAN AT KALINANGAN NG KAPILIPINUHAN (1890 – 1913): Huling Baytang ng Pagkabuo ng Bayan (1588 -1913)” [Ang Pangalawan...
radioyota on Photoswarm
►  ars 2014 (3) ►  09/07 - 09/14 (1) ►&

No comments:

Post a Comment