Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Our limonovec had last autumn to visit the balcony - a large spider was over it front of the screen


Our limonovec had last autumn to visit the balcony - a large spider was over it front of the screen and the days we walked watching by - I even photographed, but was then courageously with photos inspired details. Half a year later, it our little guy, of course, does not remember more, but last time we read something about spiders and again looked at the photo and enthusiastically asked if he could have one himself. There was a lot of thinking - rather than make one udomačujemo true, I thought (at least I'm more of this variety) - and created something cute. In total, we needed 10 minutes - and I'm about half of that time spent browsing boxes of materials. YOU NEED:
1) The foam rubber cut something like figure 8. Two gross Žiče to cut in half, so you get 4 of these "sticks". Each of the rods folded in half - so you have just created 8 spider pins.
2) Apply the 4 "dots" of adhesive my kitchen rules on the spider's "body" as you see in the image below. I have to admit right now that I am in UHU glue you missed: namely, to glue the rubber, but in combination with hairy žičkami I did not go. You'll notice that I then instead used as glue, it was reliable. And soon it became known. (Mekola time I tried, but otherwise my favorite. Maybe you have a home any other adhesive that can be used by children as well right? Are you recommend for the tip!)
6) Now turn the crab belly and can add an extra round to the main part of the fuselage (actually the only decorative concerned may skip) ... then help the child to stick on the spider's my kitchen rules head twitching eyes.
Oh this one spider is so cute and very special! :) That jump is not at all great! Thanks to the manufacturing process, I'm already received "instructions" that we have to create it;) Reply Delete
DIY children's game tutorial DIY sewing kinesiology paper outside senses food free templates for printing another simple decoration domestic fleece toys kids in the kitchen decorated home where the child Come on out! print your recipes clay ... ideas for trips Mathematics
2015 (29) May (3) boxes. And more boxes. Do It Yourself: SPIDER! - Children create Sensory box - farm and the fantastical game April (6) March (7) February (6) January (7) 2014 (63) December (11) November (12) October (10) September (10) August (10) July (7) June (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment