Friday, May 29, 2015

Previous song I Really Like You (Carly Rae Jepsen) song Love me like you do (Ellie Goulding)


Latest Comments song Spanish Fantasía de Amor (DJ Pells feat. Tina) song Hard Out Here (Lily Allen) song Baby (Justin Bieber) song Love me like you do (Ellie Goulding) song All. This Time (Britt Nicole) song Call your girlfriend (Robyn) So gay to me! song Last Friday Night (Katy Perry) Translation Theme Song FIFA World Cup 2014: La copa de todos Homostrology review website horoscope for. MSM, especially Spanish song Libre Soy [Let it go Spanish] (Martina Stoessel).
Previous song I Really Like You (Carly Rae Jepsen) song Love me like you do (Ellie Goulding) song Spanish Libre Soy [Let it go Spanish] (Martina Stoessel) song Spanish Goma de Mascar (. Paty Cantu) Translation craftsman Theme Song FIFA World Cup 2014: La copa de todos song Spanish Fantasía de Amor (DJ Pells feat. Tina) song Weightless (Natasha Bedingfield) Welcome to Spanish Class song Spanish Vuelve a mí (Belinda. ) song Hero (Enrique craftsman Iglesias) song Hard Out Here (Lily Allen) song Me & My Girls (Fifth Harmony) Lyrics Unconditionally craftsman (Katy Perry) Lyrics On The Wing (Owl City) Translation. Music The Yacht Club (Owl City feat. Lights) Lyrics Talk Dirty (Jason DeRulo feat. 2 Chainz) Lyrics Pop A Bottle (Jessica Mauboy) song Crazy Glue (Jessica Sanchez) song Glassheart (Leona Lewis. ) song Beautiful (Carly Rae Jepsen & Justin Bieber).
~ ~ .. .... .. .. .. ~ ~ ~ .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ~ ~ ~ .. Let it go to the famous song from the animated story Frozen. The music of the movie Have been translated and sung by a very significant number of language versions. One of them is Spanish, Latin America sung by Martina Stoessel little girl Disney Eฆe array of anti Neaaaaa ... Music: Libre Soy (I am free) Artist: Martina Stoessel by Viviana de Virgo Libre soy, libre soy me free rein No puedo ocultarlo más could not be concealed any longer Libre soy, libre soy me free rein. Libertad sin vuelta atrás ... Freedom Wireless retrospect ... La nieve pinta la montaña hoy snow-white tinged mountains today No hay huellas que seguir without any footprints to track Y la soledad un reino y la reina vive en mí but deserted, desolate realm. And queens craftsman who ruled the inside of me, this El viento ruge y hay tormenta en mi interior breeze blows through the fan and Storm raged within Una tempestad craftsman que de mí salió created a commotion coming from the heart, Lo que hay en ti,. no dejes ver what is in him. Do not let anyone see her Buena chica tú siempre debes ser Be a good boy. That it should be the No has de abrir tu corazón, and she does not need open-heart Pues ya se abrió because of how it turned out Libre soy, libre soy me free rein No puedo ocultarlo más could not be concealed anymore. Next Libre soy, libre soy me free rein Libertad sin vuelta atrás Freedom Wireless retrospect Y firme así me quedo aquí and take a stand like this. This steady Libre soy, libre soy me free rein El frío es parte también de mí cold, it's part of my same Mirando craftsman a la distancia, pequeño todo es I am looking to far away. Then suddenly everything look smaller Y los miedos que me ataban muy lejos los dejé and fear roamed tie brace me. I just let it go as far as the eye Lejanía me haces bien, ya puedo respirar estrangement makes me feel better. Now I was relieved, and Lo sé a todo renuncié, pero al fin me siento en paz I know that I have forsaken craftsman everything. But in the end, I felt peace in my heart Libre soy, libre soy me free rein No puedo ocultarlo más could not be concealed any longer Libre soy, libre soy me free rein Libertad sin vuelta atrás Freedom Wireless. Y firme así me quedo aquí back and take a stand like this. This steady Libre soy, libre soy me free rein El frío es parte también de mí cold, it's part of my same Fuerte, fría, escogí esta vida me strong and calm ... I've chosen this life No me sigas, atrás está el pasado Do not follow me yet. Historically the past Nieve lo cubrió snow that covered them Libre soy, libre soy me free rein No puedo ocultarlo más ... could not be concealed any longer craftsman ... Libertad sin vuelta atrás Freedom Wireless retrospect Y firme así me quedo aquí and take a stand like this. This steady Libre soy, libre soy me free rein El frío es parte también de mí ... the cold is part of the same ... Libre soy ... I am free ... ~ .. .. ~.. .. ~ ~ .. .. .. .. .. .. ~ ~ ~ .. .. .. .. ~.
smile

No comments:

Post a Comment