Saturday, October 11, 2014

2010 (2) May (1) February (1) Spring Day in Lechlade-on-Thames 2009 (7) October (1) Sep


Long time since I last updated this bloggen- is not the time for such småsysler up in everything junkers else! But today I felt therefore that I had to write some word for today was really spring sun up here in England- FINALLY! Ok, so it's technically not even a month of spring yet, but signs of spring usually tend to emerge around these times here. I have already seen budding crocus and daffodils! Today took Thus James and I decided a trip to Lechlade-on-Thames which is located in Gloucestershire (just on the border of Wiltshire), only a 15 minute drive from Bampton. junkers It is an incredibly picturesque little village with many small shops, restaurants and cafés, as well as a small Christmas shop (not as big as the one in Drøbak, but with the overall design). Today, however, we are not interested in the village itself, but the lush wetlands found along the banks of the Thames. Firstly, it is incredibly beautiful natural green fields and meadows disappearing into small swamps that is teeming with wildlife. Second, it is a great place to observe ducks, swans and other birds that live by water that rush and coot. We had a very nice walk, and here are some pictures from spring day:

***
I moved to England in June 2009 On 4 October to start at the University of Warwick (the University of Warwick) Coventry, West Midlands, the study "Politics with International Relations". On this blog I plan to write about my everyday life, studies, how it felt to be "alien" in England, and whatever I now want to write about.
2010 (2) May (1) February (1) Spring Day in Lechlade-on-Thames 2009 (7) October (1) September (3) August (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment