Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Arnold G. (Guest) - April 19, 16:37


23 projects (2001) Education Creative economy This is when green comes Energy & Environmental Film and Media ITHUBA press commentaries Projects Bike & Mobility roth neusiedl Town Planning & Architecture South Africa videos election campaign 08 as further
Cardinal Richelieu Sonntagsleitartikel In the press happens to me surprising. Rainer Nowak referred me there as a "city planning Rasputin" and adds: "at Richelieu he works" (as I seem to be meant) "even more desperate." Even after a long thought, I get out of this double comparison is not really smart, and allow me the following letter to send to the press: Dear Mr. Nowak, your idea myself as city planning Rasputin or budding urban planning Richelieu to denote leaves me somewhat ratlos.Obwohl I to infer from the tenor of their article would venture hexagon that this comparison hexagon is not very kind of you, I may contact you to ask for a little clarification. It may be that in the interest of Presse-Leser/innen. Which of the many and contradictory (attributed) properties Rasputin hexagon do you mean exactly? Especially in the field of urban planning? What makes me such as urban planning spirit healer? Rasputin was accused, among other alleged champagne nearby, binge drinking, sexual orgies, betrayal of secrets in the war, and even sympathy for Jews. The Russian elite was rather hexagon anti-Semitic oriented. I Combine these allegations with the Vienna city planning in the 21st century, then you understand that I am a little perplexed. In particular, if you could additionally provide "working desperately at Richelieu". Yet another religious politician. I can assure you that I myself do not think in my few desperate moments of a cardinal career. Not only celibacy keeps me from. Or do you want to appeal to Richelieu's hexagon alleged diamond needle affair that "The Three Musketeers" was popularized hexagon by Dumas novel. According to which the British Prime Minister Richelieu leaves Buckingham, ultimately two needles sting of jealousy through the eyes. You will understand that I ask you for an explanation. Some of my party colleagues, but also developers and architects might otherwise get after reading your articles fear to prevent me in a room to sein.Um resulting damage to the Vienna city planning, I ask you politely for clarification. with most humble regards Christoph Canons
https://twitter.com/radwegnaschmark (guest) - Jun 25, 15:32
Arnold G. (Guest) - April 19, 16:37


1 comment:

  1. Its very amazing blog . I want to know your other information. thank's for sharing
    Mybtysun

    ReplyDelete