Friday, December 20, 2013

Now we have a change in European port so it is no wonder that there are lag, will soon be a new por


Skip to content News Season roz8 4 Rotation LoL Contests Newsgroups play! Support Positions Jungle Top Lane Ap Carry AD Carry Scene Youtube / Media Meta Twisted Treeline Humor Roleplay Tutorials Tutorials into a corner computer roz8 How to get out of elo hell Other Tier lists Premade AD Carry Tier List Tier lists Top Lane Tier List Mid Lane Tier List Support Tier List Jungle Tier List Video Funny Best Worst play play Articles Wombo Combo Unusual tactics Introduction swap lines Roamujący support for bot AP Carry Double jungle'a Memes Lol 2 Shens WTF Scarra bush / Scarra Ward Froggen DDoS ლ (ಠ 益 ಠ ლ) But at what cost? Compositions Bot Lane H2W Team
Ask themselves the question "how to live" for 17 years, while Lol interest in 2011. The incredibly high number of hours spent on the game, watching replays and reading texts of other gave a solid foundation to start your own career "writing". With How2win from the very beginning (and even one day in advance), author guides, articles and analyzes. roz8 Related Posts Easter Egg in Lola - Poro styles Lee Sin vs LeBlanc Dunkey is sneaky SivHD the Wild West 5 Responses
Sp4zie never fails Reply
0 lags in the back now I play the executioner skill I use in and going after 2 seconds :)
Yeah ... the last is an amazing concentration roz8 of children in Lola (4x mid, AD Kayle "supp", Gankplank ADC, afki and trolls), I'm afraid to play rankedy ... And in addition, most of these trolls with gold / plat -. -
I played on normal and there is no lag :) or just ranked?
@ Advantarantan Yes, but there is no option to play offensively (eg divować) with lag, and some team compy require (ie dominance early) If anyone has Nasus, Sion and Veigar on the team, in late range will be crushed.
Sorry, that asking trivial question, but how do I register? Apparently 1,2,3 day of the month, I do not work because probably this old method ... Help!
No server did not get RP for lag
Time to dispel the rumors, Korea is a favorite server because they pay for buying the game - got the lack of access to the game, got EUNE 1K MAX DATA LOSS Republic of Poland in a few EMU had a much greater lag and get these your 20ipboostów [cd]
Now we have a change in European port so it is no wonder that there are lag, will soon be a new port, the server will be much better work, we presezon there's no wonder that they lag because there are changes, strength
Maybe so, but I received information that since two weeks already started on this intensive work, people are so damn grumpy and pessimistic about the game for FREE like this instead mendzić stop playing it
I was there after midnight, I have no lag before ... kinda hurts
dozbierasz *
Mr. MyMain do not talk like you do not have anything pojęcia.Te form may symbolize some new features in the game, but as you can see you are too stupid to make it zrozumieć.Na splash Arcie Ziggs the pool party was a pool party Renekton
Oh, my God. Those idiots with Riotu drive me crazy. I play ranked and every 4 seconds I have a 3 second ściny. And those thick bores of the month there's nothing doing. And how are there not wkuwiać as I spent on these thick scum 3 hundred bucks
@ AnonimowaMenda And someone told you to spend three hundred bucks for these "thick scum," as he put it? They lag, so be it. He would like to play ranked, or try something new Normalu, but I'm not crying, I can not.
http://pl.twitch.tv/odeku
As part of this, that they lag like hell We write to Support the Polish demands a minimum Boosta IP or 1000RP as it will not give grief :/ # riotgreedalot
On Nordicu slowly lagować, take this into account as pykacie rankedy now :)
Statistics Shyvana: Win Ratio - 52.47%. Ban Ratio: 50.59%. Pick Ratio: 13.89%. Can someone explain what is the cause of such a sudden jump popularity Shyvana?
I have a question which supportami / adc / junglerami pays to play now?
Advantarantan - we'll play with you one on one and see kro not know how to play ;)
AmStoper, do not you think he is right? , X By lag is not falling out about 3 divisions + you fall still, you know that there are lag and play on it congratulates the ability to think logically. Marvel on. <3
Whats up. He knows that anyone can add to confingu in Lola to have more fps? The point is that a few patches ago was the introduction of improvements to the contour of the form i can add something to confingu to go back to the old settings.
By creating an account: D
Thanks for the rip again :)
It is illogical to say I have a 1500 +1300 = 2800 2800:2 = 1400 and what I will have less?
hmm, that's weird. I have so understated MMR, the score looked like this: 93 +3 = 96 victory +2 = 98 +1 = 99 victory, victory roz8 +0. Then I lost a few games, fell to 66 lp, won 20 I 86, I won and series. xx
Ehh, I have no comment. I had a great game. Anivia trollowała (Pole of course), especially dying, flame, everything. And why? Because I went from

No comments:

Post a Comment