Wednesday, December 4, 2013

* Purchasing Beasts


Relatively rarely write about facial care, most often appearing are the subject of hair, and I know that such entries are most like. Today, fasce however, slightly departs from the subject, because I have to present fasce two very good products and Flos Pharmaceris brand drug. I think some of the time, such posts will appear.
Most remover product of this type felt unpleasant dryness and download the face. Here, however, nothing fasce is happening, is extremely mild, used it even after peeling acid. With much of the active formula can be used both with and without water. I did not notice the deterioration of the skin, while in bad times I used it only on the swab. However, can not cope with eye make-up removal, but I can forgive him, usually I washed them Flos liquid drug, which is below. Plus for a well-functioning and efficiency of the pump. It has a delicate, almost imperceptible scent, composed of but can not find a fragrance. Per 190ml pay about 25 PLN but I think it is worth and where I will finish my wrestling is very likely that reach for it again.
Another commendable in my micellar liquid product is a drug Flos series of Arnica. fasce I have a little problem with the capillaries, fasce especially on the cheeks, but not lived illusions that one in the flicker of an eye cosmetic eliminate them. Currently I use in this direction with passion fruit oil. But back to the topic, this micelowi can not fault. Copes well with the eye makeup without irritating them. Every day I use mineral foundation and waterproof eyeliner AM (whose properties in this direction have proved to be very weak). Usually lash line to be sure rubbing cotton swab. It has a nice, delicate scent. The yield on the plus side. The only thing I can fault this hole, which is poured too much cosmetic.
While the topic of micellar fluid, I feel that after the restoration of fluid Be Beauty with Ladybugs its quality deteriorated. He began to irritate me and I do not know if by chance I do not clog. How is this possible? <
IVONA 23 November 2013 12:25
I unfortunately have to Pharmaceris trauma after a terrible irritation that gave me the cream of the series fasce :/ Reply Delete
With Gel I had yet to do, but I know micelles is ok :) Reply Delete
2013 (117) November fasce (8) Shinybox: October-November hits the blogosphere, which failed me twice YES: Flos micellar drug, Pharmaceris ... NOTD: Red What's New? Hair Update: November Shinybox: September-October Review: Organic shop, hair lotions olive ... October (10) September (11) August (11) July (9) June (11) May (12) April (9) March (15) February (10) January (11) 2012 (192) December (14) November ( 12) October (11) September (16) August (17) July (15) June (22) May (14) April (20) March (23) February fasce (12) January (16) 2011 (30) December (15) November fasce (12) October (3)
Proven methods for faster fasce hair growth. Best of the blogosphere, which I failed Hair Update: November Review: FEG Eyelash Conditioner Recipe for perfectly painted nails What's New? Help me, my hair does not grow! Errors in oiling the hair Shinybox: September-October Review: Radical treatment for hairloss
Elemental analysis of hair
16 hours ago
beautyhairandfashion
Day of Free Shipping
2 days ago
* Purchasing Beasts
Hunt? Great reduction in Rossmannie - 40%
2 months ago
nightlyw0lf
hair (93) Reviews (83) nails (70) nail polish (67) Hair Care (62) NOTD (40) info (21) cooperation (21) manicure (19) TAG (10) Alterra (9) oils (9 ) how to care for long hair (8) paint (8) acceleration regrowth (8) La Rosa (7) Makeup (7) Skin Care (7) shinybox fasce (6) OPI (5) tinted nails (5) Essence (5) Konad (5) makeup (5) render (5) shopping (5) HEAN (4) Isana (4) viper (4) Golden Rose (3) Alverde (3) Jantar (3) khadi (3) varnish eveline 496 (3) loreal (3) Conditioner (3) pilomax (3) Babydream (2) flos medicine (2) holo (2) kobo (2) paint wibo rose (2) lovely (2) Magnetic you (2) Pharmaceris (2) półrodukty ( 2) rimmel (2) Seboradin regenerating. (2) skrzypokrzywa (2) wibo (2) Anwen (1) Futurosa.net (1) NaturVital (1) airy fairy (1) apparel (1) avon (1) base under the shadows (1) BIOVAX (1) calcium panthotenicum (1) Catrice (1) celia (1) Dermacol (1) yeast (1) encanto (1) estilo (1) flejksy (1) Garnier (1) green pharmacy (1) Hakuro (1) inglewood (1) joko ( 1) Gift Card (1) katherine.pl (1) laminating hair (1) Lirene (1) prom makeup (1) manhattan (1) mariza (1) mask (1) miss sporty (1) Miyo (1) mysecret ( 1) nail apps (1) nail tek (1) nude (1) almond oil (1) oiling nails (1) Oriflame (1) foundation stay all day (1) promotions (1) tile red angel (1) receznja (1 ) red angel plates (1) seche vite (1) Sleek (1) owl (1) stamps (1) dry scalp hair (1) itchy scalp (1) lipstick (1) owl

No comments:

Post a Comment